ATOM specialises in managing and operating bulk fuel terminals across Australia for our customers, with services ranging from storage and handling of bulk liquid fuels to maintenance and engineering.
Our team is made up of a great network of experts with a wealth of experience in providing the very best in terminal operations in Australia. We have a highly engaged workforce with 89% of employees proud to work at ATOM, based on our 2022 People Engagement Survey.
Our priorities are simple: deliver safe, reliable, and effective terminal operations, maintenance and engineering services for our customers wherever we operate.
About the Role
As a Project and Maintenance Manager you will work as part of the ATOM Engineering team in ensuring effective oversight in the delivery of projects and key maintenance activities at our Kwinana terminal and will be working onsite.
Your key focal points in this role will be to
- provide support to ATOM operations in achieving improvements and outcomes for the facility
- maximise the delivery efficiency, performance and productivity of ATOM service provider.
- deliver successful outcomes through key stakeholder management.
- support the development of defensible budgets, scopes and schedules.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Ability to work in a team, and independently with minimal guidance.
- Strong stakeholder engagement skills and ability to influence outcomes across all organizational levels.
- You will have a tertiary qualification in Engineering and / or equivalent work experience (3 years minimum experience in engineering, project management/ engineer or execution experience)
- Project management/ engineering or delivery experience from within consulting field or site-based construction supervisory experience (eg. mechanical, pipelines, electrical or structural/civil).
- Ability to manage the expectations of the role with appropriate and professional assertiveness.
- Demonstrated performance in safety management, which includes familiarity with Permit to Work, Job Safety Analysis, Hazard/Risk Assessment, and basic understanding of OH&S regulations.
- Sound written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft office suite.
- Hold valid permanent work rights in Australia for this full-time position.
Please note that ATOM values diversity and inclusion and encourages applications from a variety of backgrounds.
Our team is made up of a great network of people with a wealth of experience in providing the very best in terminal operations in Australia.
If you haven't worked in bulk fuel or terminal operations before, you'll have access to a variety of learning experiences and a strong knowledgeable crew, supported by a Leadership Team that lives by its values and continuously strives to cultivate an inclusive, professional and socially responsible team environment.
As part of our commitment to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, this role is open to experienced candidates seeking a role where safety is at the centre of what they do.
ATOM values diversity and inclusion and encourages applications from a variety of backgrounds. We have a strong focus on employee experience, wellness, workforce diversity & inclusion, as well as salary continuance insurance, generous wellness offerings, employee support programs, bonus schemes, and more.
How do I Apply?
Start here. Just click on the APPLY button.
Send an up-to-date CV and cover letter outlining why you feel you're well suited and keen to join the ATOM team and summarise why you feel you are well suited to the role.